Ford 289 FIA – for GT40, Cobra, Mustang, Falcon etc
- Reconditioned period cylinder block, race prepared to Mathwall specifications, with replacement high-strength mains caps and fasteners.
- Ford 289 cylinder heads prepared to Mathwall specifications – including CNC machined inlet and exhaust ports and combustion chambers.
- Key Mathwall designed components and systems: low friction, high strength steel billet crankshaft; lightweight, low friction piston assemblies; high performance connecting rods; in-house cam profile design; lightweight bespoke valvegear; high-strength rocker balls and socket steel rockers; GT40/Cobra intake manifold and throttle linkage; GT40 air tray and sump pan.
- New Weber 48 IDA carburettors or single Holley.
- Dressed for vehicle installation, including Mathwall billet machined aluminium pulleys, Mathwall rocker covers with integral breather system and billet machined oil cooler adaptor.
- Full dyno run-in, fuelling optimisation and power testing, plus detailed final inspection.
- A lightweight racing flywheel and clutch assembly can also be supplied.
- New GT40 bell housings, flywheels, clutches, starter motors as well as packages are also available.