Chevrolet 302 (5.0L) and 350 (5.7L) FIA Engines Lola T70, F5000, McLaren M1 and similar applications
Outline Specification –
- Re-conditioned period cylinder block, renovated and race prepared to Mathwall specifications and fitted with Mathwall high strength, billet steel mains caps and fasteners.
- Mathwall specified steel billet crankshaft, low friction, low inertia design with tuned fluid damper.
- Bespoke Mathwall specified piston and connecting rod assembly.
- High performance aluminium cylinder heads, CNC ported.
- Mathwall designed camshaft for strong mid-range torque and peak power.
- Mathwall specified lightweight valvegear to operate with Mathwall cam profile.
- New mechanical fuel injection system, including intake and ignition systems, or carburettor system.
- Dry sump lubrication system, with optimised oil pump.
- Full dyno run-in, fuelling optimisation and power testing, plus detailed final inspection.
- Note that a lightweight flywheel, clutch and starter system can be supplied at additional cost.